D B 2 0 B D A Y
Davis Brown is a name which combines the original practice of Davis & Co with William H Brown. However, the other constituent part of the firm was originally Batty Stevens and Good. Both firms were established in 1901 and merged with William H Brown in 1987.
After 11 years of corporate life as part of a larger organisation we returned to our roots of being a small independent property consulting practice 20 years ago. We pride ourselves in being an active player in the property profession throughout this time, not only in London, but also around the United Kingdom.
From our office in the heart of Fitzrovia, the team at Davis Brown includes a number of staff members who have been with us since the start, and many more have been a part of Davis Brown for over 10 years. Equally gratifying, are the number of clients and their families, with whom we have worked for generations.
As part of our 20th anniversary celebrations we will be running a number of competitions. There will be prizes! We will also be hosting a special event in September and running a number of competitions – take part via our anniversary hashtag #DB20BDAY
Watch this space…
Tony How and David Moon. Founding Partners of Davis Brown
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Davis Brown, the promoter, will post an image on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linked In of a building in London from 20 plus years.
To participate in this competition, entries must like our image, and post a photograph of the same building using the hashtag #DB20BDay and tag Davis Brown. The image can be external or internal and it can be new or old.
The participant can share their photo on any or all social media channels – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Linked In or you can email us at email@example.com
There will be several competitions with one winner every fortnight. The first competition will run from Friday 18th May up to and including Friday 1st June.
The winning entry will be that is judged to be the most visually appealing and original. The winning entry will be judged by the team at Davis Brown. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition. Entries after this point will not be considered.
The prizes consists of:
Two grand stand tickets to the Lords Twenty20 Game (Middlesex vs Sussex)
- Chateau Batailley 1998, Grand Cru Classe Pauillac
- One month’s free membership at F45 Oxford Circus
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. All prizes must be collected from the Davis Brown offices at 1 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8RB within one month of winning.
- The winner will have 72 hours to acknowledge their prize from the fate that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right select a new winner.
- This competition is open to everyone aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Davis Brown Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- You can enter as many times as you would like.
- Each entrant confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- The entrant agrees to the Promoter editing, re-using, storing reproducing and communicating your entry in any medium
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading one month after the closing date.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Linked In. You are providing your information to Davis Brown and not to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from any claims.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of a network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind.
- Winners will be invited to participate in related publicity without further reward, e.g. be photographed for website and social media stories.
- The Promoter does not encourage excessive drinking – or any of the other portrayals of alcohol listed on the ASA website here.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- The Promoter is Davis Brown Ltd, 1 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8RB.